Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yes, I revise things

I'm that kind of writer. I can't look at something I've written, even five minutes ago, and not find something I want to change. You might say therefore I'm not suited to writing an online serial novel; and yet you might say I am. Because, on the Internet, revising the published (i.e. posted) version is not only possible but quick and easy. I love that.

So don't be surprised if something has changed a bit when you reread a post. Or if you spot a typo but then go back again and it's gone.

I just did a big revision in post 20 of the revised Chevenga books, "Manacles with invisible chains," adding about a thousand words that I had written years ago, meaning to add if there was ever another published version, but forgot to include when I first posted the post.


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing that extra material. Thanks everso for sharing.

    ReplyDelete